- Freds Pass Rural Show has successfully implemented a system where Entry Passes to the Show must be pre-purchased. This alleviates the bottleneck of traffic leading into the Reserve.
- Passes can be purchased online at www.fredspassruralshow.com.au. Equestrian Vehicle Passes are only available with the purchase of a Show Membership.
- WITHOUT A SHOW PASS THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY TO THE SHOW GROUNDS
- Without an Equestrian Vehicle Pass Competitors will be unable to enter side gate to the equestrian area for parking (truck or float) and will be required to park (truck or float) in the general parking area.
- Refunds are subject to the production of a Vet or Doctor Certificate stating that the horse/rider was suffering a condition that would prevent them from competing.
- Day Passes/Entry can be purchased at the Show entry points. Day competitors will be required to park their float/truck in the general parking area unless they have pre-purchased a Show
- Membership with Equestrian Vehicle Pass.
- Horses returning from interstate or below the tick line require an inspection, supervised treatment
and permit from the Stock Inspector.
- For further information contact The Regional Livestock Biosecurity officer Rob Wait on 08 8999 2034 /0401 115 802. All entries are to be directed back to the society running the event.
- Any events not supported this year may be eliminated from the program in future years
- Classes may be split if sufficient entries
- Class may be cancelled at the FPRS Committee discretion
Stables and Camping
All competitors will require a stable which can be booked on Nominate
Any competitor requiring camping can book on Nominate
Individually stated in each area.
All Equestrian Competitors will require an Equestrian Vehicle Pass to enable them to park in the Equestrian car park. Without an Equestrian Vehicle Pass you will have to park in the general parking area. All competitors, spectators will be required to have a membership wrist band no band no entry. Equestrian Vehicle Passes can only be obtained with a Show Membership purchase, and can be obtained online or from the Show Office.